Monday, August 4, 2014

where water flows lays magic

these last few moments,
the moments where reality starts to kick in,
my eyes finally begin to focus
this is not an everlasting dream
you must wake up and continue on your path

i'm still holding onto the days i have had in alaska
to my every little adventure
where i felt myself slowly letting go
and truly living
seeing the earth,
feeling grounded.

this moment i hope to share with you was beyond beautiful
i saw my sister
i felt her soul
i saw that beautiful smile that occurs because you can't believe
that you are seeing the movement and perfect flow of harmony that lies in the earth. 

starting high school in a place that is foreign to what you know is scary.
leaving friends behind is heart braking.
to see my sister set free of her past and take in her future was true beauty. 

What was planned to be scenic shoot turned into much more.
i hope you enjoy this magical waterfall my friends.











closing my eyes,
i can still feel the cold mist against my face
the crisp water trickling over my feet
the slippery stone that is supporting me
holding on to me,
letting me experience what it gets to everyday.

thank you universe,
thank you mother earth,
endless beauty surrounds each of us,
waiting for us to appreciate what we look over each day.

i leave alaska with a prayer.

Honor the sacred.
Honor the Earth, our Mother.
Honor the Elders.
Honor all with whom we share the Earth:-
Four-leggeds, two-leggeds, winged ones,
Swimmers, crawlers, plant and rock people.
Walk in balance and beauty.
much peace and love

slip- volcom
bandana- bdg
jewelry- handmade and vintage 

No comments:

Post a Comment